Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can I save my items to be purchased later?
Yes, you can choose to add any item to your Favourites list and purchase them at a later date. However do note that items added into your Favourites list is for your convenience to purchase them later. The items are not reserved so do make your purchases as soon as possible before they run out!
2. What if the estimated delivery date has passed and I still don't have my order?
Orders that are shipped via a trackable method (such as Pos Laju) will have tracking information available in Your Account. Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbours or family members.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- If there is no tracking information or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us.
3. What if the seller has returned the credit or has refunded and I still don't receive it?
First, check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com